Lovelipop Makeup & Nail Art Website Preview

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A lot of people have been asking me if I can style them or if I'm considering to open a business where you can book appointments. It's pretty funny since I'm actually about to launch a small a business in this particular area, and I've been working on the website for some time now. Here's a little preview of what the front page of the website looks like right now!

I wanted to keep it simple, but I also wanted to express the distinctive style I'm specializing in. Lovelipop's goal is to bring the beauty trends from Japanese Street Styles to Sweden, focusing on Gyaru, Lolita & Visual Kei.

If you're wondering why there's also an icon called 'shop', It's because I'm also going to open up a shop where I'll sell some nail art, and possibly some other items in the future. That is not my main focus right now though.

I'm working as much as I can with launching this business, and Lovelipop Makeup & Nail Art will hopefully be open for business very soon!

10 comments :

  1. Åh så kul! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually excited to see the launch of your website.
    Can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for it to open! I love the picture for ir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw! Very exciting!
    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmy, I'm so excited for your store!! ^^

    Check out my blog? (:

    ♥♥♥ from
    http://littleporcelainprincess.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited! Can't wait ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Åååh vad kul! Lääängtar :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are soo kawaii and soo cute♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are soo cute♥

    ReplyDelete