Japanese the Manga Way & Japanese Sentence Patterns for Effective Communication

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One of my goals this year is to study and learn more Japanese. I talked to my mentor about this, and he might be able to arrange that I can take Japanese Classes for free (since I used to attend a class that I had to pay myself). Until then, I'll study as much as I can at home.

I bought Japanese the Manga Way: An Illustrated Guide to Grammar and Structure (which was recommended by a friend) & Japanese Sentence Patterns for Effective Communication: A Self-Study Course and Reference at amazon.com. Both of these books are really great, and amazon.com has so many more books for really good prices. Next time I'll buy 'Making Sense of Japanese: What the Textbooks Don't Tell You' and a few other books.

Taking classes and reading books has been really helpful for me, so I really recommend you to do the same if you want to learn a new language. I hope I'll be able to make some progress (^_^)

2 comments :

  1. Good luck with studying Japanese! If those books are good, will you review them maybe!? :D I'm always looking for new books too study with so a review would be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can actually 'take a look inside' at amazon.com
      Just click the links to check it out (^_^)

      Delete