2 Weeks in Stockholm (Cruise & Work)

Saturday, October 20, 2012

These past two weeks have been really exciting! I went to Stockholm last week to attend Boats and Gals 2.0 and stayed at Mio's place for the rest of the week, just chilling ,playing video games and having dinner with friends. But of course, I barely took any pictures during this time...

            

I went back to Stockholm on Wednesday to do the Make-Up for YOHIO's appearance on one of the biggest TV-Shows in Sweden called "Skavlan", which was aired on SVT1 yesterday.
YOHIO's new single "Our Story", which is his first single in English, had its world premiere on a Swedish Radio Show called "Musikguiden i P3". "Our Story" was released today and is avaliable on iTunes.

     YOHIO also made an appearance on "VAKNA! med The Voice". He's been appearing everywhere in Swedish Media lately, so I'm sure that you'll hear and see more of him soon if you live in Sweden.

This short trip has been really rewarding, and I feel more motivated and inspired than ever. I went back to Sundsvall early yesterday and I'm going back to Stockholm for more work tomorrow already! I apologize for not being able to blog for so long, but I'll be back in business as soon get back home again. Until then, take care ♥

No comments

Leave a Comment