Short Hiatus

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm going on a hiatus for a few weeks since my Macbook broke a couple of days ago. I do have another laptop that I can use to make a few small posts every now and then until my Macbook is fixed, but I can't make any promises.

It really sucks that I won't be able to blog properly, but I will actually take advantage of this situation to spend more time and work on other things that are important to me.

This isn't really a big deal but I thought that I should let you know anyway.
So until I'm back - Take care, lovelies!

1 comment :

  1. Hello Rin! I just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you in "The Liebster Award"! You can see my post here: http://xxpinkie.blogspot.ca/2012/09/the-liebster-award.html

    I'm looking forward to seeing your post when you return ^^;;
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete