Weekend in Stockholm

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I decided to spend the last weekend of my Summer Vacation in Stockholm to hang out with Mio and friends. We started off by going into town to take a cup of coffee on Friday, went to a bar with some friends on Saturday, stayed at a friend's place playing scary games on Sunday, and on Monday we went to an Amusement Park (Gröna Lund). I have to say that it indeed was a very nice weekend! (^-^) 

   
My Coord/Make-Up on Saturday.     

    
At the Amusement Park! (I didn't take many pictures myself as usual though. These were taken by Mio. I'll probably add more pictures later).

Ugh, I'm not really excited about going back to school and since I've been looking for a job too I probably won't have as much time to blog (or anything else) as usual. But I'm really happy that I spent my last days of summer like this, especially with some of my dearest friends. It was definitely the most perfect way to enjoy the end of summer.

12 comments :

  1. You are so pretty!!!! I'm super jelly!

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie~♥ You shouldn't be jealous though (^-^)

      Delete
  2. Haha aww I don't wanna go back either. You look like you enjoyed your last few days of summer well though :) Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks, right? (._.')
      Heh, yeah I really did! (^-^)
      Thanks~♥

      Delete
  3. hi!! you really have so much fun!! and you are gorgeous!! have a great day sweetie!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much~! (T^T)
      Hope you have a great day too ♥

      Delete
  4. LOVE your coord! Super cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! It's actually one of my favorite coords right now (^-^)

      Delete
  5. omg omg omg omg I love, love, love this coord !!! it´s amazing.
    I love it so damn much. Can I ask which brand are the clothing? DreamV maybe??
    I want to make a new gaijin gyaru post on my blog soon, and want to ask If I can take some of your pics inside this entry and link it to your blog??
    okay ^^
    Oh my blog is Suiprincess.com <3love you
    Sui

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww U look so beautiful <3333 Love your make up <33333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely! (TuT) ♥
      Your blog is really cute! (^_^;)

      Delete
  7. perfect doll♥

    ReplyDelete