Liebster Award

Monday, August 6, 2012


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. (I'm sorry, but doesn't Liebester only mean beloved (male)?)


The Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer

3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.

4. Go to their page and tell them.

5. Remember no tag backs!


I got this Liebster Award from the lovely Sapphire.

I've been tagged a lot of times before but I've been too lazy to actually answer/publish them. I actually think that I even received this very same award before. Well, I guess it's about time to do this! So here it goes~


Eleven Things About Myself:

1. Who/what inspires you? 
小悪魔ageha (Himena Ousaki, Chika & Chie Yoshikawa) and KERA.

2. What's the best thing that's happened to you in the past year?
Nothing special has really "happened" to me, but one thing I'm really thankful for is that Seremedy has given me so many opportunities to work for them. It's probably the best and most rewarding job I ever had.

3. Do you have/want any tattoos? 
I have one tattoo on my left shoulder. I'm going to get another one on the back of my left arm soon too, and I'll probably get some more in the future.

4. How would you describe your fashion style?
Himekaji! Pretty much Pink and Girly. I love lace, frills and ribbons.

5. What food can't you live without?
Bubblegum and Mayonnaise (although they might not be considered as food, heh).

6. Tell me an unpopular opinion that you have
My most unpopular opinion is probably my so called "theory" about ghosts appearing in photos (when talking with other people who believe in ghosts too). It's pretty much just that I don't believe that ghosts appear in human form in photos (If they appear in photos at all or not that is). I could talk forever about this but let's just leave it at that for now.

7. Top 5 bands/artists? 
Aah~ this is a hard one! It varies so much from time to time but my Top 5 right now are probably EXO-K/M, B.A.P, B1A4, Teen Top, and 2PM.

8. Do you have any strange habits?
Hm... the only habit I can come to think of is that I tend to keep/collect the packages of things I buy. I don't know if it might be considered as strange though. Does it?

9. What song never fails to make you happy?
It varies from time to time and It depends on the situation. Right now it's probably "2PM - Take Off".

10. What is your dream job? 
Haha~ I feel so silly talking about this... I've always wanted to become a model but lately I'm dreaming of becoming a Pop Idol. Yes.

11. What's the most you've ever spend on something and what was it?
The most expensive (that I payed with my own money) was probably my hair extensions which cost me almost 3000SEK (Around 400USD).


Eleven People I Think Deserve This Award:

1. Mio

2. Mimi

3. Airi

4. Lydia

5. Kim

6. Line

7. Emilia

8. Laura

9. Momo 

10. Bubblipop

11. Michelle

I think everyone who puts time and care in their blog deserves an award. But to make this as fair as possible I chose these 11 people based on the number of followers they have on bloglovin.


Eleven Questions to These Eleven People:

1. Which are your favorite brands?

2. Do you have any weird/special talents?

3. Which is the most hideous fashion trend/item in your opinion?

4. What is important to you - skin care or make up?

5. If you could open your own shop, what kind of things/services would you sell?

6. If you could meet your Idol, how would you react and what would you say?

7. Which 3 physical features do you think are the most attractive on the opposite sex?

8. Which 3 personality features do you think are the most important in a friend?

9. What would a perfect date be like to you?

10. Do you have any phobias?

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?


I'm so bad at coming up with questions but I did my best! These are mostly questions that I personally would find to be fun to answer (^_^;)

7 comments :

  1. I love your blog, you really deserve this award!
    To answer your question about "Liebster": Liebster can mean beloved, in first case it means "favorite" though. But Liebster can also mean "Lover", as you said ;D
    I'm native speaking german, you don't have to wonder.

    Your answers were very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! That's so nice of you to say! (;u;)
      Ah, I see~ Thanks! It made me pretty confused.. xD
      Really? (o-o) I'm glad! I'm always worried that people might find posts like these boring, heh~

      Delete
  2. Yay thanks for answering my questions ^w^
    I find reading about people so interesting maybe i'm just weird!
    I also love B.A.P & Exo :3
    I think you'd make a beautiful model~

    ♥ Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It was fun to answer them! (^_^;)
      Heh, it's not weird at all! See, you just found out that we have something in common!
      Aah~ Really?! Thank you so much! (T_T)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, congratulations!! :D You certainly deserve it! I really enjoy reading your blog, whether it's fashion posts of personal posts, hehe~

    I collect packaging too! I have no idea why...I just somehow feel safer to keep it around!

    Eeep, a pop idol! Ahhh, that would be sooo cool!!! :D You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! (^_^;)
      But like I mentioned, I really think that everyone who puts effort in blogging deserves an award, haha~
      Haha aw~ We'll both end up like two crazy collector-ladies (._.)'
      Teehee~ Thanks! It's just a dream though.. for now! 8D

      Delete
  4. Oh dude, I forgot to finish my comment and thank you for tagging me!! Gah, so many pretty Swedish girls, I feel like an ugly black sheep, hahaha! I'm excited to do this post though~! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete