Violet Circle Lenses

Saturday, July 7, 2012

I finally got myself a pair of Violet Circle Lenses from PinkyParadise! These are called Super Pinky Violet. I wasn't sure if I should get them or not since I couldn't find a good review on them but I'm so happy that I got them now.

They are much prettier than I thought they would be and they are probably my favorite Circle Lenses right now. I love them sooo much! (TuT) I will post a review on them soon, so stay tuned!

While taking photos for the review I took advantage of the opportunity and put on my Violet wig for the first time too. I'm really addicted to everything that is Violet/Lavender right now! And combined with pink, unf, so pretty!

2 comments :

  1. I have the Super Pinky Blue and they're one of the most flattering and sturdy pairs of lenses I own. ^^ Hope you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I've been considering to get those too! Do you have any pics of them on your blog? (^-^)
      Thanks~

      Delete