Summer Vacation

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Vacation has finally begun! I just came home from school after finishing two of my last exams. I haven't been able to be at school much but I managed to catch up anyway and everything has been going well. I can't believe that a year has gone by already! Time flies so fast and It's actually making me feel a little anxious... But right now I'm just glad that I can finally spend some more time with the things I like. I actually just got some new and bigger canvases! I'm going to paint some more before going to Uppsala tomorrow.



I'm going to be in the Fashion Show at UppCon:12 with some of the girls from Lovelipop. The rehearsal starts at 8.30 PM tomorrow and the Fashion Show starts at 10 AM on Saturday. I've never been in a Fashion Show before so I'm really excited about it! When UppCon:12 is over I'm going to Stockholm to stay with my beloved Twin Sis for about One and a Half Week! First of all we are attending a midsummer party at a friend's place, and the next day we are going to a club event. At last but not least we are hosting a party on a cruise ship to celebrate our birthday together with some friends. We're going to have a lot of fun things to do, even though I get a bit tired just thinking about it. I'm really excited though!

2 comments :