Recording and Party

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I went on a short trip to Stockholm to meet up with the girls from Lovelipop! I stayed at Mio's Place together with Mimi. I'm not sure if we're allowed to announce what exactly we were doing at the Meet Up, but I can at least tell you that we recorded some videos for a special occasion. We started off chilling at Rikku's place, and later most of us had dinner at some restaurant. I can't really say much more since nothing is decided for certain yet, so we just have to wait and see what will happen until June 30th. I'm really excited about it and I hope that it will boost Lovelipop in the future!

The day after the Meet-Up some of us also went to a friend's party. We played some drinking games, singstar and just fooled around as usual. But the past few days had drained my energy to a level where I didn't have much energy left to party at all. Even though this whole weekend in general was extremely stressful I also had a lot of fun!




No comments

Leave a Comment