My Birthday Celebration

Monday, June 11, 2012

I know that this post is a bit late but I wanted to wait until all this celebration was over. On my Birthday, June 6th, I spent the whole day with my family and a friend. I received an easel, a few canvases and a bunch of Acrylic Paints (which are my favorites)! I'm so happy about it since I haven't been painting for more than 4 years even though I love painting so much. I started painting as soon as I received them and I have already used all of the canvases. I had also wished for a 3DS but unfortunately it was sold out in the color I wanted (I don't want any other color than pink), so my mother was wise enough to give me money to buy it myself as soon as it's available again instead!

The following Saturday we invited most of our relatives over to our house to have a dinner party. I'm not very comfortable around a lot of people (that are throwing themselves over me with a bunch of questions) so I actually just stayed in my room, painting, most of the time. I know it sounds horrible, but that's how it is! I received a gift voucher for IKEA and some other useful things like glasses and a cake server... (I got a baking pan last year, are they trying to tell me that I should move?!). 


On Sunday I went to my father's place to celebrate my birthday, again. I also received money instead of the gift I wanted, a PS3 (I think I told him about it like 1 hour before the party was going to start, so I can't really blame him). But I'm not a baby, so it's not like I'm going to cry over it or anything (maybe just a little...). At least I got to borrow his PS2 since mine broke... He also promised me that we are going to start driving so I can finally get that damned driver's license I was supposed to get last year. Anyway, we had a delicious dinner! I finally got to eat my beloved Weisswurst with Mayo! Oh, how I missed it...


This week has been incredibly entertaining, but exhausting. It's too tiresome to go from place to place and see so many people in such a short time. However, I'm so thankful for all the presents and happy birthday wishes I received! Thank you so much!

3 comments :

  1. LOL I can't believe you stayed in your room most of the time!!
    Omg I want to go to IKEA in Sweden! Sounds freaking huge and amazing! Btw, I've never told you but I love the font you use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I guess that I'm simply the worst host ever ._.'
      Trust me, IKEA in Sweden is Awesome! (I've never been to IKEA anywhere else though, lol) Last time I went there I got lost (seriously.. xD)
      Teehee, I really like it too~ It's called "Quicksand"! I used to use "Century Gothic" (I think that's the one you're using on your blog, right?!) on my old blog but I couldn't find it! :@@

      Delete
  2. it sounds like you have a pretty intresting life!! Its awesome that you know seremedy and stuff!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete